Web design vs. web development – The same but different.乐发彩票网址官方
Question 1: Your website has just gone live, do you…?乐动体育app咋样
- Pop open a beer and check “new website” off your todo list.
- Sit back and hope it works.
- Utilize data to verify the best possible user experience, conversion rate, effectiveness of your CTA’s, etc., then make course corrections to continually improve rankings and visitor data until it grows to become a money factory** for your company.
Let’s analyze each answer:乐动体育app咋样
- Unless you have a medical condition or personal issue, we are advocates of the beer part. However, while sampling the suds may improve your outlook (and make you funny and attractive), your website is never done. We can’t predict the future and it is a moving target anyways. Even with the best intentions, a new website can do a lot of harm if you get it wrong. Walking away now is like waiting in line at an amusement park and never getting on the ride. Take the ride.
- A wise leader once said, “hope is not a strategy.” Hope is good. Dreams are good. Puppies are good. A good book and a walk on the beach—all good. None of these will do a thing to make your website pay off. It is better to have a strategy and a plan and work it until you get the result you want. Trust us. We’ve done this before.
- While this is the best answer, even this is a partial list. Your website is never done. Things change. You learn. We learn. Learning, working, changing and growing, and beer and puppies and walks on the beach. That’s how you make a successful website, plus a more profitable company and comfortable work-life balance.
Don’t guess. Design a Better User Experience.乐发彩票网址官方